All the credit information from Experian, TransUnion and XDS consolidated in a single report.
Gathering your credit information and knowing your financial status is vital, especially considering that each credit bureau tells a different story about your credit health. With our many years of experience and being the pioneers of the 3-in-1 credit report in South Africa, Credit Health should be your first choice to ensure that you obtain fair and accurate credit information.
Empower yourself with the entire story of your credit health being told by Experian, TransUnion and XDS by ordering your 3-in-1 Credit Health Report.
The 3-in-1 Credit Health Report only provides three jigsaws of your credit health puzzle. Get the complete picture with Credit Health Complete and start rewriting your credit health story. What You get
- A line-by-line comparison of the information held on each of the three major credit bureaus (Experian; TransUnion and XDS) in South Africa
- If applicable, a free quote from our legal specialists on removing negative information so you can get credit and/or qualify for a lower rate of interest
- Your Credit Score from two Credit Bureaus (XDS the Presage Score and Experian the Delphi Score)
- An optional free subscription to our monthly newsletter explaining how to build wealth
- Access to the Your Credit Health portal via our website
Credit Health Re-Act is a simple, yet effective plan to improve your credit health based on accounts or listings that are adversely affecting it.
Each plan is formulated specifically to your credit information, ensuring the maximum improvement of your credit health.
If you haven’t yet ordered your Credit Health Report, order one now to receive your login credentials and gain access to your action plan.
You will receive advice on how to pay off your legal debts and save up to 30% off the outstanding balance when using our Debt Negotiation Service.
A detailed, step-by-step Reaction Plan on exactly what action you need to take on EACH and EVERY problem on your credit report that causing your Credit Score to be reduced.